Vision and Values
We empower children to make a difference in their lives, the life of their community, and in the wider world.
Learning – to make a difference
We encourage children to immerse themselves in learning opportunities that inspire them.
We are passionate about nurturing children’s aspiration, independence, determination, creativity and collaboration – we encourage children to take risks in their learning.
Our learners are equipped for success, we empower them to make a difference in their future.
Our Ways of Being Co-op shape our values and behaviours – It’s what we do.
Do what matters most
- The most important things are the hardest, but I’m brave enough to do what is right.
- Helping myself and others makes me the best I can be.
- I find happiness by aiming high, and sharing success with others.
- Our values belong to all of us, and we stick to them no matter what.
Be yourself, always
- We bring our best self to our Academy, and practise, so that we become our best self, always.
- Even if we are different, we value, accept and learn about each other.
- I believe in myself, and I show it.
- I am authentic, and I make decisions that are true to my values.
Show you care
- I care about people, and show empathy and humility.
- I’m excited about the future and I believe I can make it better.
- I speak up and promote acceptance and inclusion, encouraging others to do so too.
- I know its ok to not be ok, and I know how to talk about my feelings.
- We cooperate and listen, we’re stronger when we work together.
- I understand synergy, and I know how to play a positive role.
- I represent my ambition and aspiration through my behaviour.
- I support others and develop trusted relationships.